Sunday 29 July 2018

Days, 26, 27 & 28.

Been up to visit my mum,  thought it would be difficult to get in the steps as I do a lot for mum, visit my godfather in a home and take him out if possible and go and see my Niece and her gorgeous children my Great Nieces and Nephew. Fortunately when I go up to mums it always involves lots of shopping for her so as I found out when I got back my step count wasn't too bad.


Sunrises quite a bit earlier, but it was still between 15-18C  so quite warm. I know its sounds daft but the sun seemed a lot closer??


I couldn't take too many photos, as I didn't want people thinking I was casing the joint!


The warm weather has broken as  write this, gales and exceptionally heavy rain is battering us. UK does not do weather by halves. I am not looking forward to walking in the rain :( but it will be nice if it s cooler.

Day 26 = 11654, Day 27 = 13022, Day 28 = 16154. 

Grand Total at the end of week 3 = 370244


No comments:

Post a Comment