Wednesday 18 July 2018

Day 17, 17th July

Really annoyed with the  Just Giving help section!! I have wanted to update my challenge and for some unknown reason there is no text box on my page. So I contacted Just Giving and they came back giving me very detailed instructions on how to enter my updates in the text box on my page. So having already told them that there is no text box, why are they telling me how to use it when I can't even see it. I await there reply!

This morning we went round the village, another early start and only 9C. I was walking in a sleevles blouse and the farmer drove past on his tractor wearing a very large wooly pully!!


Sun rises very quickly.


I consider myself very lucky to have had such good weather to do this walk in.


Today was my visit to 'Fat Club' where unfortunately I appear to have gained 1.5 pounds. I am totally gutted! But made good use of my time in Devizes by window shopping and bringing my step count up to 12389, which means I didn't have to do an evening walk, so could go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment