Monday 2 July 2018

Day 2. 2nd July 2018

This morning I overslept, so I would have been walking in the hot sun had I not remembered an old walk that is relatively exposed so had a lovely breeze.


I love taking photos of the sun, (these are all taken on my phone by the way). I just don't like the excessive heat we have at the moment.


I used to walk this route many, many years ago when it was a really rough and muddy track and was used regularly by 4x4 drivers.


The farmers have obviously got fed up with the state of the lane and have made it a really great track. This is far better for me and my knee, which copes better with a level path and although I do walk across fields I have to be careful where I place my feet so as not to twist my knee


Darcy as always is out in the front.


I added a short evening walk today at 21.00, it was gloriously cool and me and my side kick thoroughly enjoyed it.


A beautiful sunset.


Todays step count 13000

No comments:

Post a Comment