Friday 13 July 2018

Day 13, 13th July

I was out before the sun was up this morning


As my walk around the village progressed the sun began to pop up above the horizon.


Darcy did not want to walk this morning, he does this occasionally and I really have to chivy him along. He is sat down here refusing to move!!


He does get going with a lot of encouragement, I wonder if he doesn't like walking round the road?


We have a Yellow Thunderstorm warning today, I wonder if we will get the much needed rain?


On the home run, definitely not dawdling now!

This afternoon it chucked it down with rain, this is the view from m bedroom window. Everywhere desperately needed this.


We where fortunate enough to not have a deluge, so did not get floods. But it made for being very muddy under foot. When it stopped later on, I didn't fancy going out so walked up and down my long garden until I got my steps up.

Steps today 13210

1 comment: