Tuesday 10 July 2018

Day 10, 10 July 2018

Oh bo, we had a breeze this morning at 05.15 and what a difference that made, it was glorious. I caught the sun just coming up over Morgans Hill.


I thought I had better take a selfie to prove I actually do, do the walks and don't just dispatch Darcy with a phone and a selfie stick. If you look carefully at the photo you can just see him in the bottom left corner.

The big clump of trees on the rght is where I eventually want to get to,  I am hoping when  get there I will be able to look down over Devizes. Its a bit far for me at the mo, mind you Darcy is slowing considerably at about the half way point, so we shall see. He has to see the vet  next week to check his heart.

As we turn round you can see how quickly the sun has risen.


In this photo if you look carefully you can see 2 barns, the one on the left is where I park the car.


I had a very good day, it was fat club today so I parked on the opposite side of town and walked to class and back again. After pottering round the garden I have achieve 12345 steps and its only 19.30. So  am having the evening off. I am relaxing with my feet up and I shall be having an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment