Friday 6 July 2018

Day 6, 6th July 2018

Even though  I was up at 04.45 to get out before it got too warm, did not work as it was already warm, the sun was up






so we plodded round the village, seeing swallows lined up


and then coming back into the field only to find out they have changed the layout of the Steam Rally. The exhibitors usually camped up behind the village pub but this year the are right at the bottom closer to us.


I didn't get any evening pics as it was quite late when we walked due to the heat, even at 21.30 it was still 26C and part way down the road Darcy just stopped dead and refused to go any further, so when I turned round to go home he was happy.

So my normal daily walk which had a food shopping trip added, and I do shop around, gave me the grand total for the day of a staggering 14000 steps!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment