Sunday 8 July 2018

Day 8, 8th July

The weather forecast said it was going to be a hot one today so another early start for my trusty side kick and I.

This morning we went round the village



it was really rather pleasant, not one car passed us.

On the way round I found a burst water pipe , which I reported.


Coming back into the field at the back of our cottage is where all the tractor pullers are camping


For the rest of the day, Darcy has been rather quite, he stayed outside with me earlier on in the day, but this afternoon he took himself to bed, wrapped up in his duvet, strange animal it was more than warm enough.


Then when I got ready for my evening walk, he didn't move, unusual, so I left him where he was 


and walked the road alone.

Todays total 12850

No comments:

Post a Comment