Wednesday 11 July 2018

Day 11, 11th July

A glorious cool start this morning only 9C, quite chilly in comparison to the past week or so, but I don't care, its just so nice to walk and not end up in a muck sweat.

I started my walk only just as the sun was coming up over the horizon.


Having no rain is seriously affecting everywhere now, this tree just by the farm is practically dead.


This is the village pond,  I have never seen it so low, it is normally a good 2-3ft deeper. A Moorhen and her chicks where just walking about in it.


I do hope we have rain soon.

Once I came home I have been a little bit busy, doing housework, tiding up after some decorating pottering round the garden. Then  went out and did a bit of food shopping, always a good one for steps. Then when chatting to my sister on the phone (we can chat a bit) I walked up and down whilst chatting managed to add quite a lot there.

The total for today is 12675

No comments:

Post a Comment