Sunday 22 July 2018

Day 22, 22nd July

Another early start 05.30 and its already 15C.  Stunning sky this morning. I forgot to mention in my


last post, I have found a way to walk the same route but add steps, I weave! Instead of walking a straight line as usual,  I walk from one side of the road to the other. Clever huh! Poor Darcy has no idea whats going on, yesterday he followed me back and forth across the road. Today, I think because it was a track, so not as wide he kept trotting along his own little route.


The view across some of the fields. I reached the other side of the hill again


and was greeted by these beautiful coloured cows

one getting a bit closer than expected lol


So managed to achieve 11613 steps through out the whole day so fortunately no need for an evening walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment