Thursday 5 July 2018

Day 5, 5th July 2018

It was mist when I left home at 0600 this morning, so I expected it to be cool as I was walking up by Morgans Hill.

Stunning view as I parked and got out of the car


but then to get to the best bit I have to negotiate this bit and I hate it, makes me really nervous, its not as if I have a guard dog with me, all Darcy would do is lick them to death!!


Anyway there is Morgans Hill in the mist. Ironic really that a murderer has a hill named after him??


I am really glad the sun stayed behind that cloud it was flippin warm. The corn s already ripening, not that its had enough rain to swell the grains.


I was really slow today took me 1.5hrs to do what I did the other day in an 1hr.


Think I over did the decorating yesterday. So today I shall just potter until the evening walk.


Some beautiful sunset pictures at 21.00


not that cool, still 22C


Early night I think xx

No comments:

Post a Comment