Saturday 18 August 2018

Day 48, 17th August

I really wish I had kept this up to date that way I could have been more detailed on my daily diary. Anyway I shall do my best to keep it going from today.
I did 12585 steps and have actually hit the 600000 mark. So excited.

The weather has cooled which means I am now not having to get up so early, so at long last getting a good nights sleep.

Today I walked round the back fields as they have mostly be harvested , the sun was shining but it was still very wet underfoot.


as I was coming through the field immediately behind our house I saw a hare, ou can just spot its ears on the left of the next photo half way down.


I haven't seen a hare in the back fields for years.


Today was a lovely walking day.

As much as I like walking I do find it better if I have company , time and steps pass so much quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment