Friday 3 August 2018

Day 33, 2nd August

We went to the vets yesterday to find out the results of Darcy's scan and he has been diagnosed with Mitral Valve Disease (MVD) heart murmur to you and me. He does not need anything currently, just got to keep him fit and believe it or not he has to get worse before he can get any medication.

Anyway this morning he was not very well so I decided to walk without him round the village. It is odd not having him with me.

I hadn't realised how much I chat to him, so this morning whilst walking, I think everyone in the village


will think I am a mad woman as I walked round the village chatting to myself!!


I wonder where all these planes where going?

Managed to hit my steps by walking up and down my very long garden a few times.

Steps today 11201

No comments:

Post a Comment