Wednesday 1 August 2018

Day 31, 31st July

31 days of walking! A whole month!! No missed days, unbelievable, If you had asked me a couple of months ago, could I have done this, I would have said a big NO! NEVER! IMPOSSIBLE!
Well, I have just blown that out the window, how do I feel? Tired, mainly, due to the heat and the early starts and late nights but I always enjoy the walking bit. Its sort of become a habit now.

Although the sun was out this morning it was a very pleasant 17C, a cool breeze and as I was late up (07.00) fortunately for us, (Darcy & I) there was no real heat in the sun.


I will have to start getting up early again, as the temps are due to rise again, this respite from the heat has been lovely. I like the sun and to a certain extent the warmth, just not the heat we have been having.


I have lost/mislaid my camera, I may have left it at my mums, so unfortunately we are back to photos from my phone.

Had to do an evening walk to make my steps up, the sun was out but a lovely cool breeze kept the temps down for us.


It was only as I was checking my steps and doing a bit of adding up, that I realised I have


hit the 400000 steps today woo hoo!!!! Steps today:- 12935,  giving a grand total of 402578

No comments:

Post a Comment